In the 2021 edition of Chambers Europe, Three Crowns maintained its position as a Band 1 firm for international arbitration. The firm also retained a leading ranking in the France section of the Europe guide. Several partners in London and Paris were recognised for their exceptional work and skills.
Chambers Europe highlighted the firm’s “deep knowledge of international law and arbitration process” and “superb advocacy skills.” The France section praised the “huge expertise of the lawyers,” noting “they are like living encyclopedias of arbitration,” and that the firm is a “well-oiled” machine.
Five Three Crowns’ partners are featured this year:
- Constantine Partasides QC “garners praise for his impressive knowledge” with one source noting “he is extremely polished, a master of the detail, and remarkably procedurally astute.”
- Gaëtan Verhoosel’s deep experience is applauded with one client noting he “is very sharp, articulates his arguments well, and is good in devising the right legal strategy while also convincing the tribunal.”
- Todd Wetmore is described as “ferociously bright,” with another source noting he is “outstanding counsel.”
- Georgios Petrochilos QC receives praise for his “strategic and tactical” abilities, whilst his “superb advocacy skills” are extolled by one client with them going on to say “you would always want him on your side of the table.”
- Kathryn Khamsi is described as a “very smart, energetic, and high integrity lawyer,” and with another client saying “has a wonderful ability to cut through the complexities.”
ABOUT THREE CROWNS
Three Crowns is a firm committed to excellence in international arbitration and international law. Founded by practice leaders with decades of experience across many different international firms, it is regarded as “one of the world’s premier arbitration practices.” Its clients—including Fortune 10 companies and sovereign states—entrust the firm with their most important disputes.« Back