Leilah Bruton, a counsel in the London office of Three Crowns, will be a featured panellist on “Question time on investor-state mediation and enforcement,” part of GAR Interactive: Singapore, taking place Tuesday, 1 September. Bruton’s session will be from 3:40 – 4:20 pm Singapore time (GMT +8).
Click HERE for more details and to register.
Investor-State mediation and enforcement
The panel is expected to explore:
- Mediation within investor-state arbitrations: experiences, successes and shortcomings
- Mediation advocacy vs arbitration advocacy: how different are they?
- The rise in challenges to awards and what to do about it
- How do clients and practitioners outside Singapore approach international arbitration and what effect does this have on enforcement
- Have we got the balance right in Singapore when it comes to enforcing awards?
ABOUT Leilah Bruton
Bruton has extensive experience representing corporations on the resolution of complex disputes involving investment treaties and contractual relationships. She has a particular focus on oil and gas disputes arising out of long-term production sharing agreements.« Back