Rudolf is a senior associate in the Paris office. He has represented clients in international arbitrations conducted under all major arbitration rules and his practice focuses on investment and commercial arbitrations across a broad range of sectors.
Rudolf also has experience with proceedings for the annulment and enforcement of arbitral awards, as well as advising clients on the renegotiation of bilateral investment treaties.
Rudolf’s experience includes:
- Representing the Republic of Latvia in an ICSID arbitration under the UK-Latvia bilateral investment treaty relating to the supervision of a banking group
- Acting for a European construction company in an ICC arbitration relating to a joint venture dispute concerning the renovation and extension of an airport in South America
- Advising a European energy company in an FAI arbitration relating to a nuclear power plant
- Representing Ukraine in an ICSID arbitration under the Netherlands-Ukraine bilateral investment treaty relating to an aluminium smelter
- Advising a Middle Eastern sovereign wealth fund in an ICC arbitration relating to a sports sponsorship agreement
- Acting for the majority shareholders in the former Yukos Oil Company in proceedings initiated in multiple jurisdictions in relation to the setting side and recognition and enforcement of the US$50 billion awards rendered in the arbitrations against the Russian Federation
- Representing a private equity fund in ICC and HKIAC arbitrations relating to the ownership of various entities in the fund structure
- Representing the Republic of Croatia in an ICSID arbitration under the Austria-Croatia bilateral investment treaty relating to a food production company
Rudolf holds a BA from Yale University and a BA in Law from Oxford University.