Oscar is an associate in the London office. He has experience in a number of significant investment treaty and commercial arbitrations conducted under a range of institutional rules, including ICC, LCIA, and ICSID. His experience spans a broad range of industry sectors, including oil and gas, construction, transport, and financial services. Oscar has acted on matters covering diverse geographic regions, including Central Asia, Eastern Europe, and the Middle East.
His recent experience includes:
- Acting for a European energy company in an LCIA arbitration regarding an oil and gas JVA in the Middle East
- Acting for an Eastern European State in relation to a number of treaty claims
- Advising a Russian transport company regarding possible claims under a JVA for the development and production of locomotives
- Acting for a European construction company in a Belarusian-law governed ICC arbitration arising from a delayed urban development project
- Acting for a private equity company in an LCIA arbitration relating to a post-M&A dispute
- Acting for a telecoms company in a DIFC-LCIA arbitration relating to a post-M&A dispute
Oscar is admitted in England & Wales. He holds a first-class honours degree in English from University College London, and completed his legal studies at the College of Law, BPP, and the University of London.