Nicole is an associate in the London office. She has experience acting in investment treaty and international commercial arbitrations conducted under the ICSID, UNCITRAL, LCIA and ICC institutional rules. She has advised clients in disputes relating to the energy, oil and gas, aviation, media, telecommunications, and financial services sectors.
Her recent experience includes:
- Acting for an Asian NOC in an ICC arbitration arising from a force majeure declaration regarding a gas transportation agreement
- Acting for a sovereign State in an UNCITRAL arbitration under a bilateral investment treaty and relating to the aviation industry
- Acting for investors in the renewable energy sector in an ICSID arbitration under the Energy Charter Treaty
- Acting for a financial services company in an LCIA arbitration relating to a dispute arising from a share purchase agreement
- Acting for an investor in the media sector in an ICSID arbitration under a bilateral investment treaty
- Acting for an investor in the telecommunications sector in an UNCITRAL arbitration under a national foreign investment law
Nicole is an English-qualified solicitor. She holds an LLM from Columbia Law School and received her undergraduate degree in law from Durham University.