Marie-Provence is an associate in the Paris office. She has experience in advising companies, private individuals, and States in commercial arbitrations in various sectors, including construction and shareholder disputes. She also has experience in annulment proceedings before the French courts.
Marie-Provence’s experience includes:
- Advising a Malaysian construction group and its French subsidiary in a dispute against a national energy company
- Advising a French construction group in a dispute against the owner of the project
- Advising a group of Iranian shareholders in a shareholder dispute against a French company and its subsidiaries
- Advising the State of Cameroon in a dispute against a Belgian company relating to a concession contract
- Advising an Indian company against a Jordanian company in French annulment proceedings arising out of an arbitration relating to a construction project in Jordan
Marie-Provence holds an LLM in International Law from the University of Cambridge, a Master 1 from Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne University and an LLB from King’s College London. During her time at the Paris Bar School, she successfully completed the Advanced Programme in Investment Arbitration.