Isha is a special legal consultant based in the Washington, DC office. She has experience in international commercial and investor-State arbitrations across a range of industries, including energy, construction, and intellectual property.
Isha’s experience includes:
- Representing a glass manufacturing company in an ICC arbitration arising out of a New York law-governed patent licensing agreement
- Representing a technology company in an ICC arbitration arising out of a Delaware law-governed software licensing agreement
- Representing a multinational energy company in a PCA arbitration against a Southeast Asian State arising out of an international law-governed concession contract
- Representing multinational energy companies in applications to a US District Court for the discovery of evidence for use in litigation in the courts of Ghana
- Working with Guernica 37 in bringing claims on behalf of victims of human rights violations in a Middle Eastern State
Isha holds an LLM from Harvard Law School, where she was awarded the Roger Fisher and Frank E.A. Sander Prize for the best student paper on a topic related to dispute resolution. She also holds an LLB from the National Law School of India University. In the 2018 Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot, she won the Stephen M. Schwebel award for best oralist in the world championship round.
Isha is published in leading international law journals, including the Leiden Journal of International Law and Arbitration International.