Eugénie is an associate based in our Paris office. She has experience in advising private corporations, States and State-owned entities in commercial and investment treaty arbitrations conducted under major institutional and ad hoc rules.
Eugénie’s experience includes:
- Representing a “supermajor” oil company in a commercial LCIA arbitration seated in London in relation to disputes concerning the assignment of concession interests under a Farmout Agreement
- Representing an aviation consultancy firm in an ICC arbitration seated in Geneva against a major aircraft manufacturer over unpaid invoices and the termination of agency contracts
- Assisting a European energy and construction conglomerate in an UNCITRAL arbitration seated in Geneva over the payment of invoices under a series of supply contracts in relation to photovoltaic plants in the Middle East
- Assisting the contractor in a European Development Fund arbitration seated in Paris against a Francophone West African State over the suspension of an infrastructure project
- Assisting a Francophone West African State in French language ICSID proceedings arising out of an alleged expropriation of the investor’s mining concession rights
Eugénie gained experience at the International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID) in Washington. Eugénie holds an LL.M. from Georgetown University, a Master’s degree in Litigation and Arbitration from Paris II Panthéon-Assas as well as Master’s degrees in International Business Law from Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne and Paris XI Paris Sud respectively. She is admitted in Paris, and speaks French and English.