Eleonore is the firm’s Paralegal Manager, and Case Manager, based in our Paris office. She has broad experience in a variety of international commercial arbitrations governed by a range of applicable laws and major institutional rules across various sectors, as well as in assisting States on matters of public international law at the International Court of Justice, and State-owned entities in investor-State arbitrations.
Eleonore’s recent experience includes:
- Assisting the counsel team in an ad hoc multibillion-dollar commercial arbitration arising out of a national oil company’s failure to supply gas under a long-term contract
- Assisting the counsel team in an ICC arbitration arising out of the interpretation of a price revision formula in the parties’ long-term contract
- Assisting the counsel team in an UNCITRAL investment treaty arbitration against a State, obtaining a favourable award
- Assisting the counsel team to the Kingdom of Bahrain before the International Court of Justice in two parallel appeals from decisions of the International Civil Aviation Council in cases brought by Qatar against Egypt, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, and Bahrain under the Convention on International Civil Aviation and the International Air Services Transit Agreement
- Assisting the counsel team in an ICC arbitration initiated by a French constructions company against a State relating to a project to design, build and operate a waste-to-energy plant