Dana is an associate in the Singapore office. She has experience in a wide variety of arbitrations across a range of sectors including oil and gas, joint venture, construction, and general commercial disputes.
Dana’s recent experience includes:
- Representing a consortium of oil majors in a multibillion-dollar dispute with a Central Asian State in relation to a production sharing contract
- Representing the owner of a power plant in Asia in a dispute with an EPC contractor arising out of the construction of the power plant
- Advising an oil and gas major in relation to the occurrence of a force majeure event affecting its investments in a Sub-Saharan African State
- Acting for a Japanese-listed logistics company in successfully resisting a majority shareholder’s claim in an SIAC arbitration
- Acting for a foreign investment company in a loan dispute, where the claimant successfully obtained an early dismissal of the respondents’ defence for a manifest lack of legal merit under the SIAC Rules
Dana holds an LLB from the National University of Singapore. She has participated in multiple moot competitions including the Essex Court Chambers-Singapore Academy of Law Moot Court Competition, where her team emerged champion, as well as the Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition, where her team clinched the best memorial prize.