Arjun is an associate in the Paris office. He has experience advising and representing companies and states in commercial arbitrations across various sectors including construction, energy and technology.
Arjun’s recent experience includes:
- Acting for an East European state in an ICC arbitration brought by a French construction consortium in relation to disputes arising out of an urban infrastructure project.
- Acting for a Spanish engineering company in an ICC arbitration brought by a sub-contractor for delay and cost claims relating to the construction of utilities for a combined cycle power plant in the Middle East.
- Advising a global energy major on force majeure issues arising in relation to an LNG facility.
- Acting for and advising the promoters of an Indian wind turbine manufacturer in multiple shareholder and technology licensing disputes with their German joint-venture partners.
- Successfully representing a Spanish construction company in an arbitration against an Indian state entity for delay and cost claims arising out of turnkey contracts for the construction of electricity transmission and distribution infrastructure.
- Successfully defending the governing body for cricket in India in an arbitration brought by a former team in the Indian Premier League seeking significant damages for termination.
Arjun is admitted to practice in India and holds an LL.M. from the MIDS programme in Geneva.