Three Crowns welcomes applications from those who:
- have experience working in a leading international dispute resolution practice or chambers on important and complex international arbitrations;
- are keen to develop and use their oral and written advocacy skills;
- have an excellent academic background and a passion for international arbitration or public international law;
- possess exceptional verbal and written English skills, as well as additional language skills that may be of value to the firm.
Details of our current highlighted vacancies are available here.
If you wish to apply for an associate position at Three Crowns, please email us using the link below and include the following with your application:
- Cover letter (in English) stating your motivation for applying.
- Curriculum vitae (in English), detailing your arbitration counsel experience.
- Details of two referees, stating when we would be able to contact them.
- Details relating to your nationality and visa requirements, if appropriate.
- Copies of university transcripts.
Successful applicants will be interviewed by associates and partners in different Three Crowns offices and can expect to complete a work-based assessment which will give them the opportunity to experience the type of work and working environment that Three Crowns offers.
To ensure that the firm manages personal data centrally, we ask that you direct all applications to [email protected] rather than to named individuals.