Three Crowns welcomes applications from those who:
- Have experience working in a leading international dispute resolution practice, or chambers on important and complex international arbitrations.
- Are keen to develop and use their oral and written advocacy skills.
- Have an excellent academic background and a passion for international arbitration or public international law.
- Possess exceptional verbal and written English skills as well as additional language skills that may be of value to the firm.
If you wish to apply for an associate position at Three Crowns, please email us using the link below and include the following with your application:
- Cover letter (in English) stating your motivation for applying.
- Curriculum vitae (in English), detailing your arbitration counsel experience.
- A writing sample (in English) that would preferably demonstrate your analytical thinking and lend itself to a meaningful discussion at interview.
- Details of two referees, stating when we would be able to contact them.
- Details relating to your nationality and visa requirements if appropriate.
- Copies of university transcripts.
Successful applicants will be interviewed by associates and partners in different Three Crowns offices, and can expect to complete a work-based assessment which will give them the opportunity to experience the type of work and working environment that Three Crowns offers.